TwitterMania

Sunday, June 17, 2012

For a greener Earth - 7 day challenge (day5)

Shopping,borrowing and sharing Green!

 I am glad  that the weekend is here!
As all my blog readers would know how much I love reading..( my favorite hobbies are reading and day dreaming:P)

I am very fond of reading books, shopping and collecting them is one of my fav hobbies! and now I have so many books that I can make a mini library out of it!
But today I wanted to go green and have taken an initiative to buy only few books from today,hopped on to the nearest local library in my residence and borrowed a few books from them and donated 1/4th of my book supplies !:) *the librarian seemed to be beaming at me every now and then:P*



I was surprised myself as I felt very good that I had done a lil part of mine to go green !

Well below are the books I borrowed from the library, and other set is I borrowed from a friend of mine to spend my sunday reading it on my bean bag!



You never know how even hobbies could turn up as an act of going green!

Hence I would recommend all my lovely readers to borrow from libraries instead of buying personal books and movies!This saves money, not to mention the ink and paper that goes into printing new books!

Sharing is caring...So start now!:)