TwitterMania

Saturday, January 24, 2015

I Like Power and I want to go ‘The #Sleek Way!’



I am a busy woman and have to manage multiple things at a time, so it just gets harder when I am not equipped with the right gadget ! No wonder gadgets have made this world a better place ! But to come to think of it I always want the best ! Until recently I found the Amazing ASUS Ultra-Portable and Perpetually connected ASUS All In One PC ET2040 !

The beautiful ASUS PC ET2040  appealed to me in quite a few ways ! Lets have a look at a few!

A desktop, that too a portable one: I for one, have never completely taken to using a laptop. I am a desktop person ! Hence when 19.5 inches screen desktop came into the picture that too portable i just couldn't hold up my excitement! I mean with so little space left on my work desk and bed (Ya I am too busy to clean up my mess) I think this would be the perfect desktop for me ! Love it that it can be folded away and carried along when need be.

Promising Backup power: At my place its either no power cut or a shower of power cuts and hence I am always afraid and on the edge of losing data due to sudden loss of power! Not to forget accidental or Voluntary unplugging in my case (My 2 year old nephew) it just gets on my nerves ! That's the reason i just love this feature of Asus . I mean 1 hour back up power- so easy to save all files ! That's got to be the bestest thing ! Indeed a very cleverly built in back up power system!

Excellent Performance: With such amazing performance it is bound to make every task of mine effortless and double the fun!

Unbelievably fast : Its hard to keep up with everything with so much happening around and hence I am lovin this ! With 3 superspeed USB 3.0 Ports it recharges upto 50% faster when compared to others!

Incredible connectivity: Expandable and efficient! Wow that's my type! Recharging of phone and transferring of data is 50 times more faster ! Whoa ! I like that ! Also its expandable ! Love its versatility ! 

In short, I love this ASUS All in One PC ET2040. It has so many extraordinary features at a competitive price. SO MUCH LOVE HAPPENING !

If you haven’t seen already, there is also the nifty, sleek and ultra beautiful ASUS EeeBook X205TA that is a tablet on hormones. It is just perfect for those times on the move when inspiration strikes and I want to pen a post. I would love to own both these wonderful products from ASUS.
Are you in awe of the Ultra-Portable and Perpetually connected ASUS All In One PC ET2040 too? Or do you like the ASUS EeeBook X205TA  more?

This post is a part of Indiblogger's Indihappy hours .